Grantham University recently hosted a Professional Development Workshop on Business Globalization and the Movement of Entrepreneurship and How This Affects Students and Higher Education
The event was held at the Cohen Center at the Plaza Library at 4801 Main Street, Kansas City, MO 64112 and was sponsored by the Grantham University Mark Skousen School of Business The Grantham University Mark Skousen School of Business offers online degrees in a variety of programs, including accounting, business administration, business management, and performance improvement. The Mark Skousen School of Business at Grantham University has been awarded the status of Candidate for Accreditation by the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE). The Mark Skousen School of Business has affirmed its commitment to excellence in business education and is eligible to undergo an accreditation review of its business programs.
- Eden and Jeff Lord, owners, Dash Enterprises LLC
- Dr. Janet Smith, entrepreneur and business faculty member at Grantham
- Roben Graziadei, entrepreneur, corporate trainer and senior account manager at McGraw Hill
- Jason Grill, business owner and radio show host
- Dr. Margareta Smith Knopik, vice president and chief operations officer, International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE)